Temporary Notice: “Words to Tell, Feelings to Show” Is Currently Down

If you clicked a chapter link and suddenly got a message saying that “Words to Tell, Feelings to Show” has been removed, pls don’t panic. Orrrrrrrrr at least try not to, coz I’m already panicking enough for all of us rn huhu

Blogger suddenly locked the site on August 5, 2026, claiming that it violated their “Malware and Similar Malicious Content” policy aaaand honestly? Idk what tf supposedly triggered it???!

Blogger did not tell me which page, link, script, or code was the problem. They gave me absolutely nothing specific. The appeal page literally just had one button to request a review. There wasn’t even a box where I could explain anything.

I have never intentionally put malware, harmful downloads, forced redirects, or shady ads on the blog. I don’t even run ads coz I specifically wanted to avoid that kind of mess. The blog is literally just my AI-assisted translations, my own edits, and some custom code used to improve the theme and make the chapters easier to navigate.

Apparently, several other Blogger users are reporting the same removals rn, so this might be some wider false-positive issue. Blogger hasn’t officially confirmed anything tho or maybe idk, so I’m just as confused as everyone else.

The good news is that I noticed it pretty quickly since I was literally reading something on the blog when it happened. I immediately requested a review, and Blogger confirmed that they received it. Now I just have to wait for their decision.

For now, this blog will be the temporary official update page for “Words to Tell, Feelings to Show.” I’ll post here as soon as the original blog is restored or if I eventually decide to pack everything up and move somewhere else.

Thank you for being patient with me. I’m honestly freaking out internally rn, especially coz I’m dealing with this while I’m at work sighhhhhhhhhhh


Update #1 08/05/2026: Welp, apparently its a malware false positive. The hell? Anyway I have yet to receive any update so just to leave it out here for anyone also experiencing the same thing. https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/google/google-blogger-locks-hundreds-of-blogs-in-malware-false-positive/




Comments

  1. Oh noooo (੭ ;´ ⌂ `;)੭♡ was about to continue reading deposed crown prince! I finally got the time and now I wait. What about the old posts?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that happened 😔 but glad you were able to find out why it happened🥺. Hope you're able to have everything restored soon ❤️🫂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh thats why I am reading something last night and the page was down. I hope it will be restored

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank God you're still active huhu i thought this will be abandoned because it suddenly went down last night while I was readingggg😭

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this update. I'm sorry this happened to your site. You translations are awesome. I was so shocked when the site suddenly disappeared. Don't worry, I'll wait patiently

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for taking the time to write this explanatory letter. I’m very sorry that this unpleasant situation has happened to you. I’m waiting for everything to be fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for updating us, and I hope you’re doing well amidst the stress.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you everyone! 😭😭😭 I just received an update that my blog has been reinstated. I hope it will stay that way coz I’ve seen other cases where their blogs are back but got removed again for the same reason.

    I will work on redirecting everything to the main blog again. Hopefully it will be available within an hour or so. 🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment